Sr. Executive/ Asst. Manager - Audit
MMC Corporate Advisory
- We are looking a dynamic and self-driven professional for our Internal Audit department as Executive/ Sr. Executive - Audit.
- Check and verify all kind of bill, voucher, for ensuring the accuracy of accounting.
- Transaction, Monitoring, controlling & auditing all kinds of bill and ocher etc.
- Check all accessories purchase requisition as per work order.
- Pre and post cost sheet analysis, Oder wise cost sheet checking
- Reconcile with cost sheet & booking sheet
- Plan and monitor regular factory visit schedule of an audit team and report to Head of Audit/top management.
- Report to Head of Audit/Top Management and follow up audit findings and recommendations (if required).
- Quarterly or Yearly inventory valuation of the company.
- L/C related vouchers (supplied by commercial department) and preserve by accounts department
- Party / supplier, Bill, ledger (both manual/electrical) based on daily transaction,
- Wastage sale bills
- Daily fuel and transportation expenses bills, mileage consumption, generator fuel consumption
- Leftover item inventory and re-consume ability
- All types of responsibilities of Internal Audit related works in the Factory
- Any other task assigned by the head of internal audit/ management.
Work at Office
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Candidate who completed C.C. from a reputed CA firm will be preferred
- Public or Nation University,
- At least 3 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Age 28-36
- Both males & females are allowed to apply
- Candidate must have working Experiences in a Garments/Textile factory.
- Experience in internal audits, external audits & Finance operation knowledge/ exposure
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications both written and speaking in English
- Honest and Hardworking.
- Good Interpersonal and Leadership skill.
- Excellent skill on MS office package, especially Excel.
- Ability to prepare Reports for Management.
- Preferred Business Area: Garments / Textile
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
The Taxman LTD. Online Job Posting.
Category: Internal Auditor
Posted on: 31st August , 2021
Employment Status: Full time
Experience: At least 3 years
Job Category: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Rajshahi
Application Deadline: 30th August , 2021
MMC Corporate Advisory
Rupayan Karim Tower, Level-9, Suite-B, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000